book croft house barn
Book Croft House Barn online, by phone or email
Price Guide 2022
- 3 nights stay from £336 to £560
- 4 nights stay from £508 to £805
- 1 week stay from £725 to £1150
reservations & payments
- A non-returnable 30% deposit will secure reservations made earlier than 6 weeks before the holiday start date, at which time the balance will be payable.
- Payment can be made by cheque made out to Stephanie Cadenhead, by Paypal through our onlne booking system or by bank transfer.
arrivals & departures
- Our normal arrival time is 3.30pm. Please let us know if you require any special arrangements.
- We like to welcome our guests personally on arrival and pass on anything you may need to know to help you settle in comfortably. We’re usually around if needed to help, whilst always respecting your privacy.
- We ask guests to vacate the cottage by 10 a.m. on the day of departure, so that we have sufficient time to prepare it for incoming guests.
- Departure and arrival times may need to be varied in view of the pandemic and socially-distanced contacts made with guests maintained.
- Croft House Barn sleeps 6 in three en-suite bedrooms.
- Up to two infants (0 – 2 years of age) can be accommodated at no extra charge.
- One cot and high chair can be provided for an infant aged 0 to 2 years at no extra charge.
- We regret we do not accommodate pets at Croft House Barn
access & safety
- The ground floor of Croft House Barn is largely open plan with single steps between levels and one en-suite bedroom. Six steps lead up to the kitchen and from there to the first floor. For full information, particularly for the less mobile, please see our access statement link below.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests, SMOKING is not permitted inside the cottage.
- Quality linens and luxurious towels including kitchen towels.
- All beds made up ready for your arrival. Non-allergenic duvets can be provided on request. Extra linens can be provided for a small fee.
- Oil-fired central heating and hot water all year around. In addition a wood-burner style gas stove in living room may be used.
- Fuel costs and electricity.
- Off-road parking for up to 4 cars.
- Safe-storage for cycles on request.
- Welcome pack of local produce, fresh flowers, tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
In addition, you should find starter quantities of at least the following:
- Toilet and kitchen rolls.
- Soap, dishwasher and laundry products.
- Cleaning products.
- Foil/cling film
terms & conditions
Many thanks indeed. We earnestly hope that you will have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday, despite these temporary measures in place.
- The hiring of Croft House Barn constitutes a contract made between Croft House Barn Self Catering Holidays ( CHB ) and the hirer(s). The letting of the cottage is on the basis that it will be used solely for holiday occupation by the hirers for the letting period and group number notified.
- Payment may be made on-line using a valid credit/debit card from Croft House Barn booking system via Sage Pay. Payment by cheque or Bacs can also be accepted.
- Your reservation is provisional pending payment authorisation.
- If payment is authorised you will receive an invoice for the reservation.
- If payment is declined, your reservation will be cancelled and you will be notified by email. You will have the opportunity to re-book but CHB cannot guarantee that the same dates will still be available.
- A 30% deposit will secure reservations made earlier than 6 weeks before the holiday start date, at which time the balance will be payable.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Balance payments, or 70% of the full cost of the holiday, will only be refunded when cancellations are made in advance of 6 weeks of the holiday start date.
- Holiday insurance is advised and is the responsibility of the hirer.
- CHB accept no responsibility for the hirers being unable to take up or complete their booking.
- Our normal arrival and departure times are 3.30pm and 10.00am respectively. Guests are asked to contact the owner if any special arrangements are required.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take reasonable care of it. All equipment, utensils, carpets and furnishings should be left clean and in their original places. The property should be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
- Any damage occurring during your stay must be paid for in full. The property will be inspected prior to your arrival and any prior defects will be pointed out. Any further defects found when guests leave will be billed at cost to the hirer.
- For any accommodation defects that occur whilst guests are in residence please contact the owners immediately in order for repairs to be carried out and damage to be minimised.
- Croft House Barn sleeps a maximum of 6 in three en-suite bedrooms. A folding bed may be available at extra charge. In no circumstances must the maximum party size of 7, excluding infants aged 0 to 2 years, be exceeded. At least one adult must be present in the party. CHB reserves the right to refuse admittance if these conditions are not observed.
- The ground floor of Croft House Barn is largely open plan, however access to the kitchen and 1st floor require the mobility to access short flights of stairs.
- Vehicles should be parked at the front of Croft House Barn so as to not obstruct the drive, field gates and stabling as these are in permanent use.
- Safety instructions and advice held at Croft House Barn must be read and adhered to.
- The use of the accommodation and amenities is entirely at the hirer’s risk. CHB can accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, loss or damage to the hirer and/or any member of the hirer’s party or to any vehicle or its contents whilst on the premises.
- Linen and towels are included in the property hire fees. If extra linen or towelling is required during the holiday then a laundry fee will be charged.
- Croft House Barn is fully centrally heated all year around. In addition a wood-burner style gas stove in living room may be used. Fuel costs and electricity are included in the hire cost.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests, NO SMOKING is permitted inside the cottage, and no pets are permitted.