- Weekly rental:from Saturday to Saturday.
- Short Breaks: available outside of main holiday periods, or within four weeks of the start date. The short break rate covers weekends Friday - Monday (3 nights), or midweek Monday - Friday (4 nights).
- Alternative start dates may be possible for your stay.
Please use the booking calendar below to check the availability of dates you require. You can also find out the prices and book the cottage from there. If you make a reservation via the calendar then we will follow up with you via email shortly after you have booked. You are of course also welcome to contact us in order to reserve dates and book through us, or to find out more.
Our price guide for 2015 is as follows. The may be some seasonal variation, so for exact rates, please refer to the booking calender
|Season||3 nights weekend||4 nights midweek||1 week|
Reservations and Payments
- A non-returnable 30% deposit will secure reservations made earlier than 6 weeks before the holiday start date, at which time the balance will be payable.
- Payment can be made by cheque made out to Stephanie Cadenhead, by Paypal through our onlne booking system or by phoning us with valid credit/debit card details. Payment by bank transfer is also possible.
Arrivals and Departures
- Our normal arrival time is 3.30pm. Please let us know if you require any special arrangements.
- We like to welcome our guests personally on arrival and also give an overview of the cottage and its equipment to help you settle in comfortably. We're usually around if needed to help, whilst always respecting your privacy.
- We ask guests to vacate the cottage by 10 a.m. on the day of departure, so that we have sufficient time to prepare it for incoming guests.
- Croft House Barn sleeps 6 in three en-suite bedrooms.
- Up to two infants (0 - 2 years of age) can be accommodated at no extra charge.
- A cot and high chair can be provided for infants aged 0 to 2 years at no extra charge.
- A folding bed plus linens is available for an additional charge.
- We regret we do not accommodate pets at Croft House Barn
Access and Safety
- The ground floor of Croft House Barn is largely open plan with single steps between levels and one en-suite bedroom. Six steps lead up to the kitchen and from there to the first floor. For full information, particularly for the less mobile, please see our access statement link below.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests, SMOKING is not permitted inside the cottage.
- Quality linens and luxurious towels including kitchen towels.
- All beds made up ready for your arrival. Non-allergenic duvets can be provided on request. Extra linens can be provided for a small fee.
- Oil-fired central heating and hot water all year around. In addition a wood-burner style gas stove in living room may be used.
- Fuel costs and electricity.
- Off-road parking for up to 4 cars.
- Safe-storage for cycles on request.
- Welcome pack of local produce, fresh flowers, tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
In addition, you should find starter quantities of at least the following:
- Toilet and kitchen rolls.
- Soap, dishwasher and laundry products.
- Cleaning products.
- Foil/cling film
Please also refer to our full terms and conditions