Enter from ample, gravel parking and stone flagged patio area into...
Open plan ground floor, stone flagged throughout:-
- Large, comfortable living-room with exposed stonework, wood-burner style gas stove, high quality fixtures and fittings, including lamps and wall lights.
- Characterful downstairs bedroom with luxurious, super-kingsized bed (can be twin bedded)
- En-suite shower room for above, doubles as a family cloakroom if required
- Dining Room with seating for up to 8 people, views out to flower border and open fields beyond.
Stone and wrought iron steps to...
- Light oak, Shaker-style fully-equipped kitchen with high-beamed ceiling, side door to driveway. Equipped with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, small freezer, hand-mixer, coffee maker, four-slice toaster. Views to landscaped area, trees and meadows.
- Utility room housing oil-fired boiler, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Short flight of timber stairs to:-
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Light, double bedroom with exposed timbers, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Oil fired central heating plus gas stove in living room - no extra costs
- Double glazing
- Flat-screen TV with freesat, video, DVD player, Hi-Fi with CD player, radio and ipod dock, free wifi - for your own PC
- Well-organised range of maps, walks guides, brochures and information for planning your activities.
- Ample supply of games, books and videos.
- Off-road parking for up to four cars.
- Patio area with seating, picnic table, flower beds, bird feeders and planters - perfect for breakfast time and beyond!
- Small rear patio with table and chairs for soaking up late-afternoon or evening sun.
- Sun umbrella and kettle BBQ
- High quality cotton bedlinens, duvets, blankets/throws and towels
- Hair-driers in each bedroom
- A welcome pack is provided, of all the basics plus a little more!
- A cot can be provided for babies or younger infants
- Please note, smoking is not permitted inside the cottage.
- Sorry, we do not take pets
For full details, including information for guests with limited mobility and those with particular needs, please refer to our access statement or contact us.